Friday, January 8, 2021

Biden won the election because people wanted calm, moderation, and normality.

But it's not enough that he may be a calm, moderate, normal person. He must lead. Where is he now? Can he show his supporters how to gracefully accede to power? Can he unite us? I want an aura of beneficence, dignity, and inclusion! 

5 days ago I noted the promise he made: Commenters mocked me for "believing" this promise. I said (in the comments):
I believe that he made the promise. That's what matters. I will hold him to it and link back to this post whenever I need to. It doesn't matter whether you trust a politician to do what he says. You should still note the promises that are made so you can judge the performance. 

I'm judging.  

DESINFEKTAN CAP BADAK

DESINFEKTAN KANDANG AYAM BROILER DESINFEKTAN CAP BADAK AGRIPESONA GRESIK DESINFEKTAN CAP BADAK AGRIPESONA GRESIK DESINFEK...