An overheard line, reported in the NYT's Metropolitan Diary.
I'm no dog expert, but this one is easy. The way a dog knows it's cute is that the people continually tell it it's cute. The same thing happens with children too. If you don't want to find yourself living with a dog/child that knows it's cute, you need to keep a straight face about the cuteness. That will preserve the cuteness of the cuteness.
-
I recently visited Vancouver, B.C. where I saw the exhibit The Colour of My Dreams: The Surrealist Revolution in Art at the Vancouver Art G...
-
Ophelia was the tragic heroine in Shakespeare’s play Hamlet and a popular subject 19 th in century painting. Typically Ophelia is shown s...
-
Cat Moonlight Pink PU Custom adalah salah satu series yang mengandung partikel kecil seperti crystal yang dan memiliki effect lebih gela...
Cat Moonblack gold PU
Cat Moonblack gold PU adalah salah satu series yang mengandung partikel kecil seperti crystal yang dan memiliki effect lebih gelap sehing...