I'm going to take a contrarian position on this: a lot of us have tremendous stress in our lives right now and it comes out in different ways. We're assuming the worst about her just like she's assuming the worst of McDonalds. No need to shame her. https://t.co/hQkhnisQoM
— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) June 17, 2020
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Can the cop cry?
-
I recently visited Vancouver, B.C. where I saw the exhibit The Colour of My Dreams: The Surrealist Revolution in Art at the Vancouver Art G...
-
I have been reading an interesting book “The Mirror of the Gods” by Malcolm Bull. The author discusses the revival of Greco-Roman mythology...
-
Ophelia was the tragic heroine in Shakespeare’s play Hamlet and a popular subject 19 th in century painting. Typically Ophelia is shown s...
Cat Moonblack gold PU
Cat Moonblack gold PU adalah salah satu series yang mengandung partikel kecil seperti crystal yang dan memiliki effect lebih gelap sehing...