Of course they despise Washington. Notice the graffiti “1619” on the toppled statue. And the burnt flags. The NYT must be proud. They taught these people well. https://t.co/4JTPEv2KMd
— Andrew Sullivan (@sullydish) June 19, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020
"Of course they despise Washington. Notice the graffiti '1619' on the toppled statue...."
-
I recently visited Vancouver, B.C. where I saw the exhibit The Colour of My Dreams: The Surrealist Revolution in Art at the Vancouver Art G...
-
I have been reading an interesting book “The Mirror of the Gods” by Malcolm Bull. The author discusses the revival of Greco-Roman mythology...
-
Ophelia was the tragic heroine in Shakespeare’s play Hamlet and a popular subject 19 th in century painting. Typically Ophelia is shown s...
Cat Moonblack gold PU
Cat Moonblack gold PU adalah salah satu series yang mengandung partikel kecil seperti crystal yang dan memiliki effect lebih gelap sehing...