"Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, who is the only black Republican in the Senate, is leading the effort, GOP lawmakers said Tuesday. 'I’ve asked Sen. Tim Scott to lead a group working on proposals to allow us to respond to the obvious racial discrimination on full display on our television screens the last two weeks and what is the appropriate response of the federal government,' Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said" (Washington Examiner).
They asked their black guy. Is that racist?
-
I recently visited Vancouver, B.C. where I saw the exhibit The Colour of My Dreams: The Surrealist Revolution in Art at the Vancouver Art G...
-
I have been reading an interesting book “The Mirror of the Gods” by Malcolm Bull. The author discusses the revival of Greco-Roman mythology...
-
Ophelia was the tragic heroine in Shakespeare’s play Hamlet and a popular subject 19 th in century painting. Typically Ophelia is shown s...
Cat Moonblack gold PU
Cat Moonblack gold PU adalah salah satu series yang mengandung partikel kecil seperti crystal yang dan memiliki effect lebih gelap sehing...