Saturday, January 15, 2022

Walking slowly to take in the last moments of a nice 4-mile walk in the UW Arboretum this afternoon...

... I'm surprised to find Meade taking video...

 

... or I'd have walked more jauntily.

And here's a picture I took of the Big Spring:

IMG_8965 
And one Meade took of me:

IMG_1240

Talk about anything you like in the comments.

And if you want Kahtoola MICROspikes like mine to make your 4-mile hike on ice and snow secure, you can buy them here. For running shoes, I go with Kahtoola NANOspikes, here. Thanks for using those Amazon links that give me a commission, and here's the Althouse portal link, which is always also in the sidebar.

DESINFEKTAN CAP BADAK

DESINFEKTAN KANDANG AYAM BROILER DESINFEKTAN CAP BADAK AGRIPESONA GRESIK DESINFEKTAN CAP BADAK AGRIPESONA GRESIK DESINFEK...